Blogger Widgets

Sunday 2 September 2012

x rare cat available !

A X RARE CAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE REGISTRATION CENTER AND SHOP HAS T GET IT BEFORE IT GOSE!!!
SPECIAL FETURES!
1.MOVING ICON:only x rare cats have moving figures tht blink unlike those still picture!
2.ONLY ONE: there will be only one of that x rare cat in the whole RPB..
 SO GET THAT RARE CAT CUZ SOMEDAY PEOPLE WILL DIE FOR IT
if you have an account comment saying my warrior name is >>> and change my cat with this cat or just register if u have no account and in in the cat from below say the new x rare cat and ur done!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to switch out FrozenClaw with the Xrare cat!!!


    In other words;
    My warrior cat is FrozenClaw and change my cat with this cat the new X rare one plz!! THANK U!

    ReplyDelete