Blogger Widgets

Saturday 6 October 2012

Thunder clan post RP#1

Rouges!! 
 ______________________
A band of rouges attack thunder clan 12-13 cats
they come to take over the clan
battle them out your clan.
 __________________________________________
RULE:

1.other clan cats can not RP here
 2.no one can heal but the medicine cat
4.you cannot have any power (no healing power)
5.you can not rip organs out
6.if it's a battle between two clan you cannot kill some till the other admits death
7.no bad words
8.you can post comments as many times as you like
9.you can not blind any one or cut some body part off if the person dose not admit

RP KEY:

OORP: out of role play
can be used when if you want to tell some one something
HOW TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHILE RPING:
to talk to some while rping "reply" there comment to chat
 
 

10 comments:

  1. OOPR: could we roleplay on live chat? it's easier and more fun :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you can but not all the time every one is online so all you have to do is make a story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone! Help! This rouge has got another cat!-Raintail, ThunderClan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hears hisses and crystal of pain as I am woken up by the large fight out side as I get out of the warrior den and look around "SONGSTAR!! Behind you!" and a dark brown Tom rough is about to strike the all of a sudden! A very loud hiss of internal pain came from my right and turned my head to see as I saw a she cat jumping on me and taking me down hard as my face slams to hard ground...

    ~manocat123 (too lazy to login plus on iPad)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weight of the she cat on me felt like 2 dogs! She had me like if I was little mouse under a paw of a apprentice just got his first catch, I was that helpless "Get off of me you fat Rat!" as I pushed her of and trying to get up,the moment she got off I took out my claws and my sliver paw went rushing on her face and giving her one nasty scar.


    ~manocat aka slivertale

    ReplyDelete
  6. The she cat strikes me and knocking me off my paws "what are you! A dog! Your weight and attacks are so heavy or no less then a dog!" as I gave her a comment getting up "it takes moons to train and become what I am" she said with a proud voice "what? A dog?" I said to get her angry and it worked she swiped a paw full of claws at my head but I ducked missing it and then stricking her soft belly, as she hissed iN pain she pushed me off and made a run for it...

    ~manocat

    ReplyDelete