Blogger Widgets

Saturday 6 October 2012

Wind clan post RP#1

Prey running low!

it seems prey is disappearing!
there have been a 40% drop on prey!
some cats have found huge paw marks in the WIND CLAN area!
find out what it is!

rules:
 
1.other clan cats can not RP here

 2.no one can heal but the medicine cat

4.you cannot have any power (no healing power)

5.you can not rip organs out

6.if it's a battle between two clan you cannot kill some till the other admits death

7.no bad words

8.you can post comments as many times as you like

9.you can not blind any one or cut some body part off if the person dose not admit



RP KEY:



OORP: out of role play

can be used when if you want to tell some one something

HOW TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHILE RPING:

to talk to some while rping "reply" there comment to chat

3 comments:

  1. light falls on my face and i am woken up, as get on my paw i realize some so important! "I AM HUNGRY"
    i get out of the warriors den, i sniff the air and i seem to find rain coming soon. As pass the talking cliff my sight sets on the fresh kill pile and I was shocked! only one rabbit! "WHAT HAPPENED NO ONE WENT HUNTING!!!" a cat walks by and says "They did but no prey was found" "WHAT!!!" i said in shock!

    ~greyfoot aka casey48

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WHAT DO MEAN NO PREY!" i shouted and the cat says
    "HUGE paw marks are found blood spill of prey and fur, it seems someone or something is hunting our Prey" the last line was growl i rise my chin and say "i gonna go check for prey!" the cat gave me a angry look and said "fine then you should have the last rabbit" and gave a pause and then said "YOU need the energy you never what can it be to fight out there...... like dogs" the last was whispered but i heard it my fur standing on the end as saw the image of to HUGE jaw around me...

    ~greyfoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran as fast as my paw could take me! i was out of the camp and guess what! something is chasing me! and it's big! i could not see it over my should accept the large brown body. i claimed a tree as i looked down it was just what i thought it was! A DOG 0.0 my clan was in great danger i had to warn them! the news had to spread! or the clans where in danger! then it hit me only my clan is in danger just one dog we could deal it if only i could get away from here. (time skip)
    night had fallen i was sleeping up on the tree as y eyes open i see the mutt laying down on the roots of the tree i needed to escape it was now or never! i took the leap and ran for back to clan the news of dog had spread now all was left was get out of the clan area or kill it

    ~greyfoot

    i think this the end cuz i am like only dude in wind clan i had fun till next time!

    ~casey48

    ReplyDelete